The University of Saskatchewan is now accepting incoming student exchange nominations for the Winter 2024 (January – April) term.
- Nomination deadline: October 1, 2023
- Student Application Deadline: October 15, 2023
To nominate your students, please complete the attached nomination form and email it to email@example.com. Once we receive the nomination form, the online admissions application link and related information will be emailed directly to the student.
Student Admission Application
Students will receive an email with a link to access our online application form. They will be asked to upload:
- English Language Proficiency document
- A signed letter from the Faculty of English in your institution OR
- A signed letter from the International Coordinator confirming their level of English language skills OR
- Scores for either the IELTS (minimum band score 6.5) or TOEFL (minimum paper-based score of 550/internet based score of 80)
- Official Academic Transcript of Records
- English translation of transcript (if original is not in English)
- Optional: Photo
Once the application has been submitted, and if the student is accepted, a Letter of Admission will be issued and sent directly to the student within 4-6 weeks of the application deadline.
Exchange students will be asked to complete an online Study Plan after they have received their Letter of Admission to the University of Saskatchewan. An academic advisor in the college to which
they were admitted will begin to work directly with the student to help them register in courses. Students should be selecting the majority of their courses from the college in which they were admitted. We cannot guarantee that students will be able to take classes from more than one college.
Some colleges do not participate in the exchange program. Refer to the list of restricted fields of study found in the attached Fact Sheet for further details.
Student Residence (on-campus accommodations) is very competitive at the University of Saskatchewan; we cannot guarantee that all exchange students will receive on-campus placements. Students interested in living on campus are encouraged to apply early. For more information, please visit http://livewithus.usask.ca. There is a separate residence application, with separate deadline dates from the Incoming Exchange Student Admission Application.
To learn more about immigration requirements, please visit https://students.usask.ca/international/immigration.php
Liên hệ: Ms Trang - P.111 Nhà KTX số 4 - ĐH Thủy Lợi.